Click here if you want to open an online Unit Trust account for free.
Phillip Master Money Market Fund details here.
Placement of Money Market Fund
1. Login to your eUnittrust account
2. Go to Transaction Management –> Buy, Sell and Switch –> Buy –> Select “Phillip Master Money Market Fund” –> Add Fund
3. Key in investment amount, eg.: 1000 for RM1000, then click proceed.
I am strongly encourage you to put RM500 minimum, because FPX will charge RM2 for a transaction if the amount is below RM500.
4. Click to view Prospectus and Product Highlight Sheet (PHS), tick on Client’s Declaration
5. Select “FPX”, key in your eUnittrust account password, then click “Confirm”
6. Tick on acknowledge and click “Next”
7. Select bank from the list, key in your email address to receive notification and click “Proceed”
8. You will be directed to online banking. After you have done, remember do not close the windows directly, instead click “Return to FPX”
9. You will receive FPX payment status, click “Close” and you are done.
Withdrawal of Money Market Fund
1. Login into your eUnittrust account. Go to Transaction management –> Buy, Sell and Switch –> Withdrawal/Sell –> Select “Phillip Master Money Market Fund” –> Tick on Fund Source –> Key in the units to sell (2 units = RM1) –> Proceed
E.g: If you want to withdrawal RM1000, that will be 2000 units.
2. Tick on “Client’s Declaration”
3. Select “Bank-in (Default)” –> choose your bank name and key in your account number –> Key in your eUnittrust password –> Confirm
4. Tick on acknowledgement and next
5. A message with “Order Submitted Successfully” will pop up.
If you perform the withdrawal before 9.45am on working days, the fund will be credited to your bank account at night between 8pm to 10pm.
If you perform the withdrawal after 9.45am on working days or non working days, the fund will be credited to your bank account at night the next day (working day) between 8pm to 10pm.